Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have been married for 6 months and 1 day today.

(And I meant to do this yesterday. Oops.)



























Two thoughts. One: The above are a few things you may or may not know about Spence and I. (Feel free to click on it and make it more legible.) Two: It is fair to say that the last six months have been the most adventurous of my life. It is also fair to say that I am crossing my fingers that the next six months will be the least adventurous. (Though it does not seem likely.)

8 comments:

JM said...

Aww this is cute. I like the intersection best! :)

allyson elizabeth said...

This is so sweet.

Elisse Newey said...

So cute.

Unknown said...

So cute and so inspired. I think by my friend Kate in Cambridge, but also by other couples there.

It would also be cuter if I had better handwriting, but I can't seem to do much about that.

And the intersection was by far the hardest.

Kate said...

I love this so much. For the record, I stole the idea from Quinn and Courtney, I believe, and many others followed suit.

This probably goes without saying, but I'm Team Soren all the way - it's a great name that has served us well :)

Unknown said...

Kate! For some reason I thought it started with you. I know C & Q's too and loved it. One day I was trying to find it, and instead found Lisa's that she had posted that day bearing the very happiest news!

And maybe I always show my husband how cute your Soren is, for further inspiration. :)

Merinmel Caesg said...

:) thanks for sharing the venn diagram. enjoyed!

Jacob said...

I love this. I hope that the next six months continue to be adventurous, as I have loved reading about what you have been doing over the past 6.