1. I love fall temperatures.
2. Its accompanying brisk air makes me want to be outside as much as possible.
3. The leaves are already starting to change colors. For instance, a few days ago I passed a red tree while riding my bicycle. It was beautiful.
4. Sometimes I forget I have a bike here and walked 20 miles in 3 days.
5. I still like the crunch of acorns under foot.
6. I am genuinely happy to be in Boston.
7. Classes have been back in session for 3 weeks.
8. I have never felt better about school in my entire life.
9. My professors are both kind and competent.
10. The first point is extremely important to me, and has more influence on whether I like a class than anything else, likely because I am tender.
11. I finished an amazing YA novel. Uglies. For a class, but also for fun.
12. On Wednesdays I want to be a publisher.
13. I am learning about Saint-Exupéry and the first publication of The Little Prince. It is fascinating.
14. I went camping in New Hampshire. It was pretty, but cold.
15. There Austin recited Russian poetry on a canoe ride under the stars.
16. I saw Hyrum's favorite living singer. So, so good. Unbelievable.
17. I consequently heart Mark Lanegan, and his voice, and Revival.
18. I am sleeping so strange at night.
19. I always want to be the same thing for Halloween.
20. Boston Critical Mass is better than sliced bread.