Monday, October 5, 2009

I love him even more for this.

“Of all the wonderful buildings that we have on this campus, none, I believe, is as important as the library. A library is the very heart and substance of a university. Without access of vast quantities of information, neither faculty nor student can do an accurate job. It is the foundation of research. It is the source of information, both old and new. It is a place for the ever-present challenge to dig for knowledge beyond that which is given in the classroom.” -Gordon B. Hinckley

Oh, and also, I miss him.

2 comments:

becca said...

I was thinking recently about how I really miss him too.

It's a slow day at work and I've been blog-stalking the hours away, and that's how I came upon yours.

Unknown said...

We have some good friends in common. I've taken a peak at your blog a time or two, myself. :)